Sunday, August 16, 2015

Cupcake Connoisseur


7"x5" Oil on Gessobord

I spotted this little guy at CJ's Coffee Shop at Bridgewater Plaza while I was having lunch on opening day.  When he spotted all those yummy cupcakes he was instantly in love and there was no distracting him from them.  I just can't blame him, he knows a great cupcake when he sees one.  

Hopefully my posts will be more frequent than they have recently.  Summer and vacation time with my family seemed to consume more time than usual; but it was fun and wouldn't have traded it for anything.  We were able to show my granddaughter and her friend one of my favorite places.  Fine View Village on Wellesley Island, NY.  They even had time to swim in the "balmy" waters (65 degrees) of the St. Lawrence River.  

No comments:

Post a Comment